Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Class of 2001 Blog


Ok, so most of you proabably didn't know that we had a five year reunion? Well there were only like 20 people there, and the reason being that it was hard to find everyone. So I thought we would get a head start on keeping track of everyone and do a class blog. So, email me at 2001rhs@gmail.com and send pics, a few paragraphs of what your up to, and your blog address if you have one, we will just keep a links list of everyone. Anyone's blogs that I already have I'm just going to add. If you don't want to be on there let me know, but hopefully it will be ok with everyone.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Jorelle, you're fantastic. I've been going through everyone's blogs and have the following observations:

1. I'm the only one not married of our graduating class.

2. That list is deceiving: There are far fewer blogs than it appears, as everyone is married to each other.

3. We should have another reunion. STAT (I've been watching a lot of Grey's Anatomy).

Camille said...

What a great idea Jorelle! I will do a post, just give me some time- things are CRAZY around here. SOON!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Hi Jorelle, my blog is chadandlanacox.blogspot.com. That's really great that you're doing this! I'll send you an e-mail soon.

Tyson, Candice, Jaxin Monson said...

Jorelle, it's Monson!!! Please attach my blog on to the listed class of 2001 graduates. tcj-monson.blogspot.com.........please!!!! thanks,