Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Results for Secret Santa!


Results: Brooke Cederstrom has Sarah Teare
Kristen Radford has Traci Purser
Melissa Belnap has Jorelle McClellan
Lindsey McLain has Brooke Cederstrom
Sarah Teare has Melissa Belnap
Traci Purser has Kristen Radford
Jorelle McClellan has Lindsey McLain
Just leave a comment on the person's blog to get their address!

I think this might be really fun, if I can get enough people to participate! What I want to do is a gift exchange! Whoever wants to be involved, we will put their names in a hat and draw and I will let you know who you are sending a gift to. Boys, if you don't want to be involved but your wife would, tell them we would love to have them!! My favorite episode of Oprah's is her Favorites Show! So I want you to send a favorite to someone, whether it's chocolates, home made goodies, a gift card, something you make, Whatever! It doen't need to be expensive! Anyone want to participate? It should be lots of fun!!

7 comments:

The Cederstrom's said...

This sounds like fun!! Count me in and let me know!

Kali Garner said...

HEY ITS KALI LYNES (GARNER) I WANTED TO POST SOME PIC'S BUT WAS NOT SURE WHERE TO SEND THEM. MY BLOG IS WWW.THEGBUNCH.BLOGSPOT.COM IF YOU WANT TO ADD IT TO THE LIST AND LET ME KNOW WHERE TO SEND THE PIC'S AND BIO. THANKS

Kristen said...

I'm totally in!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Hey Jorelle, I think that is a fun idea!! Count us in!
*The Belnaps*

Lindsey said...

what an awesome idea! Im TOTALLY in!

Anonymous said...

I would do it!!

Mike & Traci said...

How Fun!! Throw my name into the hat :)