Monday, September 21, 2009

Pink Paisley Photography

Cassie Mickelsen is doing photography, you have got to check out her pictures. If anyone else wants a post about what they are doing let me know! I know how talented you all are!!!




I'm sure that many of you have noticed my recent obsession with photography. I work as a nurse every other weekend. And in between I have been keeping myself busy taking pictures. I have decided that for some crazy reason photography is much more fun than nursing. I am so grateful for my degree but have decided to let it take a back seat for now and try to do photography full time. But I need some help getting my name out there......(thus this blog post) :) So check out my photography blog at www.pinkpaisley1.blogspot.com (named after my daughter because her cute little face is what inspired me to start taking pictures). I also have a link here on my family blog just to the right. So take a look if you have time.
I am going to be doing Halloween mini sessions on October 8th and 10th. Bring your kids all dressed up and get their pictures taken for $15. This includes up to 5 edited images on a CD with the copyright release. That way you can print off your favorites and have them to display in your home through October. I am working on the set up right now and it is going to be SO cute! Sample picture and more details to come soon. If anyone is interested e-mail me at cassc23@hotmail.com for prices and availability.

http://www.pinkpaisley1.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Thanks again Jorelle! That was so nice of you to notice my stuff and post it on here for me. So appreciated!!

Cassie Mickelsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Womack Family said...

It all looks great!! Good Luck with all that you are doing. I love checking your blog and seeing all your new pictures. WOW!! You're great. I'm sad that I don't live closer. The Halloween shoot sounds like a blast. I can't wait to see how they turn out!!

Ariana said...

I used to (and still do) love photography as well, but just don't have time right now. How much do you charge for family pictures?

Amanda VH said...

Hello! Do you have a website or just a blog? What are your prices for something like engagements?
Amanda

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Sorry it took me so long to see these comments. Thanks everyone! My e-mail is cassc23@hotmail.com. E-mail me with questions about prices and I can e-mail you a price list. Thanks!