Sunday, August 28, 2011

More 10 Yr. Pics

I realized that not everyone has access to Facebook pics, so I added more to the blog! I'm surprised! A lot of you want to do a 15yr. reunion....so if I have any say in the matter I say we go on a cruise!! A cheap cruise, but wouldn't that be so fun?! Well, if not, we could always come over here to Seattle and take the twilight tour...bwhahahahaha!!

On a side note, I forgot to get my camera out for the Ice Cream social, that is why I don't have any pics from that. I'm sad about that too, because there were a lot of you that only came for that and not the dinner. Sorry!!

















2 comments:

Jonathan Hancock said...

Nice pics. I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I wish I could have been there. It looks like it was fun. Great job to all those who planned it.

Elaina said...

Looked like a lot of fun. Wanted to go but money wise wasn't in the budget.