Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kali Lynes Garner




Hey everyone,

So I guess technically i didn't graduate from Rigby but I did go to school with you guys for a little over three years so that counts right. After getting married in Oct 2000 of our senior year I transferred to Madison High in Rexburg (big mistake I hated it there). Then I decided to get school over with and went to Central where graduated in March of 2001. After that me and my husband just worked and lived in Sugar City. About 9 months after that we decided to move to Jackson Hole where we lived and worked till I found out I was pregnant with our first baby. So we decided to move to Logan Ut were our daughter Tycee was born on Aug 2 2002. We lived there for 2 1/2 years then moved back to Idaho were in 2005 our second daughter Azhlinn was born. Then in 2006 we decided to move back to Utah but this time it was Clearfield Ut. I was working for a loan company so I transferred. While there I went to school for esthetics. While in Utah Jareds little brother who was 14 at the time came to live with us and is still with us. In June of 2008 we got the opportunity to move back to Idaho for a job for Jared. I finished school in Aug and we moved. Now we are living in Idaho Falls and are glad to be back.

4 comments:

The McClellan Family said...

Cute girls! But where are the pics of you and your husband? We want to see you! Thanks for doing the post!
Jorelle

Elaina said...

You are very adorable girls!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Your girls are so cute. It's good to hear what you've been up to! Lucky girl to be back in Idaho. I miss it!

Doug and McKensie said...

Your daughters are so gorgeous!! :) Glad to hear that everything is going well for you guys. It's crazy 2 think that I was in Logan the same time as u. Take care, Kensie.