Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sheena Woods Cox





Since graduation I haven't done a whole lot of "exciting stuff". I met Derek and got married 4 years ago in March. Between us we have 3 kids. Derek's daughter Dakota is 13 and lives in Rexburg. We have two beautiful kids. Our son Evan will be 3 in July and our daughter Skylar is turning 1 on March 6th. My family is the most important thing in my life. It is amazing to me how fast time goes. Derek works out to the Site which allows me to stay at home. We have a business with my parent's remodeling houses, and we are starting up another business. So between the kids, house and businesses, I keep pretty busy. I am glad that this blog is going. It is so nice to catch up with people I haven't talked to since High School.

5 comments:

The McClellan Family said...

Sheena, I can't believe how big your kids are! I miss the ward! hope your doing well!

Eric, Victoria, & Nykelle said...

Sheena,
Hey you look great and your family is adorable.
Glad to hear that things are going so well!

Anonymous said...

Sheena, You have done a TON since you graduated. IT is such an accomplishment to have children. It sounds like you stay really busy. Your kids are just adorable and as cute as ever. That is a great family picture by the river. It makes me miss Idaho that much more.

Doug and McKensie said...

Hey girl! How's it going? I saw you back in November @ your ward in Rigby when my cousin blessed her baby . . . but I didn't get to say hi cuz we had to leave after the blessing. Your family is so stikin cute! You look really happy, & that makes me smile. You are a total sweetheart! Have you been playing any softball over the years? ... My husband & I usually play on a coed team in the summer up here in rexburg. It's lots of fun. If we play this year I'll have to give ya a call. Your cousin Rachel played with us too. Well, glad to see what you've been up to. Keep in touch.
Kensie

Elaina said...

Your family is so cute! Your kids are adorable!! Glad you to hear you are doing good.