Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lana Lufkin Cox






Hi Everyone!

I don’t want to bore you with details so I’m going to keep this simple.
-went to Utah State after graduation
-came home and worked for a year
-enrolled at Idaho State University
-met pretty much the coolest guy ever
-just so happened he thought I was the coolest chick ever
-he proposed to me
-I said yes
-we got married
-Chad finished school at BYU-I
-we had our first son Devan (now 3 years old)
-Chad got an awesome job offer in San Antonio, TX
-we moved
-bought our first house
-we had our second son, Tristan (now 1 year old)
-we are just as happy as can be!


If you want any details feel free to ask, or come check out our blog! Thanks Jorelle for putting this blog together. It’s a ton of fun getting back into contact with people.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

You and your little family are too cute!!!

Josh & Sarah Teare said...

That is great and I think your husband is a hottie too! You look so happy and loved the run down on your life, although you didn't say what Chad is doing? TX huh? I think TX would be an awesome place to live.

snow family said...

Short and sweet post! Your little boy is so dang cute! I'm glad to see that you're doing so well. You look great!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Oh, Chad is a software engineer and he works for USAA. We love Texas, but I miss Idaho!!

Ariana said...

Where is San Antonio are you exactly? That's where my husband is from. His parents live in Universal City. I am not a big fan of Texas, but if I had to live there, San Antonio is definitely the best and the prettiest. You looked SO BEAUTIFUL in those pictures, especially the wedding one!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Ah thanks Ariana, we live in Helotes, it's Northwest San Antonio. If you know where six flags is, we are just a couple miles from it. We've really liked San Antonio...except for the ants! Well, if you make it down here and have some extra days, look me up!

Elaina said...

Your family is so dang CUTE!! Learn new things about you and your family very cool!