Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crystal Batt Loveless







After high school I went to BYU-Idaho. When my first year ended I went back home to wait for the next semester start. My sister lived in Rexburg going to school so I always hung out with her. One night we thought it would be fun if everyone set each other up on blind dates. Well, it turned out to be really fun because, that is where I met Curtis. He wasn't my date but, half way through the night my friend and I decided to switch dates. I ended up with Curtis and we've been with each other ever since. We met September 27th, 2002 and was married in the Idaho Falls Temple December 27th, 2002. After the wedding we moved to Rexburg, Idaho where we both continued our education. After starting school again I decided what I really wanted to do was go to Beauty School. I was signed up to go when my doctor told me I had to get my Thyroid abliterated. Before I got married I was diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism. I was really sick at that point because my medicine wasn't controlling the levels of my Thyroid properly. I put my health first and was unable to finish school at that time. I ended up working at Rexburg Nursing and Rehabilitation where I earned my CNA license and worked to put my husband through school. Eventually I want to return to become a Nurse. I worked for 2 1/2 years before we had our first baby. I had her on July 20, 2005. Her name is Lydia. Curtis graduated BYU-I with his Bachelors degree and then we moved to Twin Falls, Idaho. 20 months later on April 3, 2007 we had our second baby. His name is Brody. Our kids are the pride and joy of our lives. Curtis has a great job working for Health and Welfare in Twin and I stay at home with our two kids. We are so happy and love every minute we get to spend with our families.

6 comments:

The McClellan Family said...

Your family is so cute! You probably already knew that Erin was in Twin right? so fun to see what you've been up to!
Jorelle

Anonymous said...

Such adorable family! You are just as beautiful as ever and look so happy! Looking back I wish I did beauty school. I would have really liked that and felt a bit cleaner than being a nurse. Love being a nurse too. (well it depends on the day). Go you for putting your husband through school.. it gives me strength that I will be able to stay home like you after my husband finishes school.
SARAH

The Torres Family said...

You have the cutest family!! You know I find myself wondering about you and what you are up to. I can't believe you are in Twin Falls. My husband works for S&G Produce there. I think maybe someday we will have to move there. I will let you know.

heather

Elaina said...

You have a really cute family! You look so beautiful as you always been. Your kids are so CUTE! Congrats on every thing!

Doug and McKensie said...

Hey Gorgeous Crystal! . . . I'll always remember you as a total sweetheart! Glad to see how happy you and your family are. Take care, & watch out in the future . . . u r gonna have a hard time keeping your kids away from all the guys n ladies! HOW CUTE R THEY?!!! . . . Kensie

MeggyT said...

Crystal!!! I've been looking for you for YEARS!!! Send me your email address so we can catch up!
Meg (Sharpe) from RNR activities