Monday, October 6, 2008

Nathan George







Hey everybody! After a semester at BYU, I served a mission in Paraguay, Asuncion. After arriving home and returning to BYU, a family friend introduced me to my wife Kate, and we were married April 2005 in the Salt Lake City Temple. While at BYU I became involved with the a cappella group, Vocal Point, and I sang with the group for one year while pursuing my studies. After a not-so-fun year of applying/preparing for dental school, we were accepted into a program in Kansas City. We have been here since August 2006 and we love the big/little city feel (but we definitely don't love the humidity). In October 2007, our little stud muffin Hayden was born, and of course our lives will never be the same. He has been so much fun to come home to, and I'm convinced that he has already said his first words "Dadda".
We are in our third year of school, and we are already anxious to be closer to home and family. When done with school I hope to go into practice with my Dad in Rigby, but we all know that there are no guarantees in life, so we'll see!
We are extremely happy and extremely busy, and we love to see the familiar faces when we come home to visit. Thank you for your posts/updates, and we hope to see everyone soon.

3 comments:

The McClellan Family said...

hayden is so cute. I think he looks just like your little brother!

Anonymous said...

Cute little family Nate!! Hayden is just adorable and such a happy looking baby.

Doug and McKensie said...

Hey Nate! . . . & Kate! :) It's crazy to think that my cousin is married 2 one of your wife's best friends! It sure is a small world. Glad to hear that all is well for you guys. I run into your family once in a while. I just love your Mom Nate, she's always so sweet to me. We have one lil boy too. His name is Hazen. Close names, but still not quite the same. ;) Take care, & good luck w/ the rest of school. Have a Merry Christmas too!