Monday, June 9, 2008

Ariana (Wall) Uminski






I moved to Provo after graduation and attended BYU. While there I met Spencer Uminski from San Antonio, Texas. We met my first semester there (he was in my ward...my hometeacher even, shocker, I know!) and became pretty good friends right off, but didn't start dating until five months later. We dated for 8 months, engaged for two and finally were married on November 27, 2002. After he finished his master's program in civil engineering he got a job designing subdivisions and commercial sites such as Lowes, Walmarts, Walgreens, Kohls, etc. We built a house in Syracuse, Utah, just north of Salt Lake, November of 2003, just after the birth of our first child. We've lived here since and now have two more children, making a grand total of three! Forrest-4 1/2 yrs., Nadia- 1 1/2 yrs and Marek-4 weeks. We are moving to Idaho on Saturday. I'm a stay-at-home mom and love it! I'm looking forward to the small town life again, although I've loved Utah and will miss it grately.

5 comments:

Rigby High School Class of 2001 said...

Your kids are so cute! You look great to! Thanks for doing this post!

Ariana said...

no problem! Now someone else has to do it so I'm not the only one! Maybe you should do one, since it was your idea! :)

Payte and Sherie said...

Ariana! Your family is beautiful and you look fabulous! You need to let me on to your blog though! (sheriecagle@hotmail.com)

Ariana said...

Sherie, I'll be sure to send you an ivite!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Your kids are so cute! It's nice to know what you've been up to.