Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brook (Boyle) Cederstrom



HELLO EVERYBODY!!
After High School I went to ISU for a semester, and then I went to BYU-Idaho where I finished a bachelors in Biology. (imagine that, still a science nerd) While I was at college I found myself playing around on LDSSingles.com. At the time my husband was living in Oklahoma, but he was coming to school here, so he started searching for girls in the area. We talked online until he came to school, and then we met in person and started dating. We dated for 5 months, got engaged, and got married December 30, 2003. Since then we have lived in various houses, but we haven't left Rigby. (I've probably been in wards with some of your parents.) I now have two beautiful girls named Ella Jean and Elena Pearl. As you can tell, my husband is a little outnumbered with all of us girls, so we have two cats and a dog that are all boys to even the odds. My husband will be graduating this fall, and we will probably be heading back-East for grad-school. Hope everyone is doing well, and I will see you all at the 10 year!!!

No comments: