Thursday, June 19, 2008

David Belnap & Melissa (Hathaway) Belnap






Not a huge surprise to anyone...David and I got engaged just 2 months after graduation.

We were married in the Idaho Falls Temple on December 15, 2001. We built our home in Coltman just under 4 years ago, and we love it here.

David is the Manager of Idaho Sod, and absolutely loves it. He also finds time to run our own little farm. He works long, hard hours in the summer, but gets to enjoy his winters off! We look forward to snow around our house! David is the Teachers quorum advisor in our ward, and has found Halo Parties are quite the bargaining tools for Eagle Projects!

Just after High School, I got my Dental Assisting Certificate and worked as an Orthodontic Assistant up untill March of 2007. We found out we were expecting and I quit my job to stay at home. I am the 2nd counselor in the Young Womens in my ward, and that, along with being a mom, and helping out with the farm, keeps me very busy.

Aiden Wesley Belnap joined our family on November 10, 2007. After a scary, and very long awaited pregnancy, he came 4 weeks early, and has been in a hurry ever since. He is the light of our lives! We are very proud parents! He is growing like a weed, and keeps me on my toes!

It has been great checking out everyones blogs, and it is good to see everyone doing so well! Thanks Jorelle for all the work you have done on this blog, it is fun to catch up!

No comments: