Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jorelle (Bigelow) McClellan





So after high school, I went down to LDS Business College in Salt Lake City, and went into Business and Interior Design. I did about 1 1/2 years. I would love to go back and finish up! But, one summer when I was home I met Andrew McClellan, he graduated from RHS in 1999. I left school and we moved back to RIgby and got married December 13, 2002. We started a construction company and started building homes. We had our first baby on November 10, 2004. Nathan is now 3. Then July 5, 2006 we had our second boy Benjamin. He is now 2. We have a third on the way and I'm due sometime around Christmas. We have moved 10 times and every single move has been within the city of Rigby. Except for one move to Iona. What can I say, we love RIgby. We now live over in the northwest part of Rigby. I had a little business called The Paisley Barn and The Paisley Barn Kids, it was a home decor and kids store. It was fun, but I sold out about 2 months ago. I also co-started Serenity Day Spa and Salon in Rigby and sold out of that business as well. So I just stay at home and garden, cook, sew, blog, and read. I can't wait to see what everyone else is up to! Jorelle

No comments: