Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Camille Olaveson Roskelley








What have I been up to the past, lets see.... 7 years? (Not painting posters, thats for sure!) Well, after high school I went to BYU-Idaho and got my degree in Architectural Design. During my second year I met my husband Jarom Roskelley. We were married in February of 2003. Our first son, Aiden was born in February of the next year, just three days before our first anniversary. Our second son, Canon was born in June the following year. Yes, they are close!

We lived in Rexburg for the first 3 years we were married, and moved to Las Vegas (where Jarom is from) about 2-1/2 years ago. Life here is good, Jarom is enjoying his career in HR, and I stay home with the boys and have my own business designing fabric and quilts, called Thimble Blossoms. Aiden is 4 now, loves to read, and wants to be a firefighter when he grows up. Canon turned 3 a few days ago, and we are hoping since he isn't two anymore he will get in a a little less trouble. He loves his big brother, Wall*e, movies and swimming.

Sorry this is so short, but if you want to know more about what I've been up to, just drop by my blog at camilleroskelley.com.

Hope everybody is doing great!

Camille

No comments: