Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sharlie Raymond Winder








Many of you were probably surprised to find out that I married Mike Winder. We were married in the Idaho Falls Temple on March 12, 2005. We're living in Rigby (who would've thought we'd still be here) and we love being so close to both of our families.

I just finished up my 2nd year teaching orchestra at district #93 (Hillcrest and Bonneville) in Idaho Falls. I teach 7th and 8th graders at both Rocky Mountain Middle School and Sandcreek Middle School as well as a combined class of Hillcrest and Bonneville High School students with 9th through 12th graders in it. This keeps me busy, but I love the students there. I also stay busy teaching private violin lessons after school.

Mike's going to school at ISU to finish up his Civil Engineering degree. He has about a year and a half left and then he'll be working for Thompson Engineering in Rigby, Idaho. We bought a lot here in Rigby and we plan to build a house when Mike graduates, so we'll probably never leave this comfortable town.

We just had a beautiful baby girl, Kennedi Ray, on Friday, April 4, 2008. Mike's a great dad and we love being parents. We're excited to have her be a part of our family and she has been such a blessing in our lives. She has been such a great baby-we're the luckiest parents! I have to go back to school for 1 more year while Mike finishes up school, but thanks to my wonderful mom, Kennedi will be well taken care of. We're enjoying our summer (especially me since I get to be a stay-at-home mom) and are excited to hear from all of you.

1 comment:

Erica Walker said...

Sharlie Ann! What a beautiful family. Kennedi has grown so much. Mike is a lucky guy to have you two girls! You are the greatest!