Saturday, July 12, 2008

Heidi (Beahm) Romer










7 years has come and gone with much excitement and change. I'd catch you up on all that good stuff, but that would take another 7 years so I think I'll just give a little blurb and if you would like to see more of our family life feel free to visit our personal blog at romerfam.blogspot.com.
As some of you know I was planning on going to college in UT following graduation, but I changed my mind at the last minute and ended up at BYU-Idaho. My husband (Mark Romer) had the same plans as I did and somehow ended up at BYU-Idaho in one of the apartments close to mine. We met the first week of school with some mutual friends and slowly started to hang-out. We became great friends and then college sweethearts. We were married on March 29, 2002 in the Idaho Falls Temple. I can honestly say he is the greatest thing that has happened in my life.
We have three sweet children. Abbigail is 5 and loves being a princess. She has a memory that will shock you and is extremely smart. She loves anything girly that involves dressing up and playing pretend. Abbi is a great help around the house and is excited to go to kindergarten this year. She brings a balance to the family.
Annabelle is 3 and WOW is all I can say. She has the sweetest heart and is very sensitive, but don't let this little angel have you fooled. I look at her sometimes and see a little angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other with her trying to decide which one to obey. She has done everything from painting a Monalisa on the wall with a dirty diaper to singing The Spirit of God at 3 am. She is the most random child and makes us laugh.
Brooks is 5 months. The moment he came into this world he's had a calming disposition. He is a very easy baby and loves to be played with. Abbi and Annabelle love to tease and tickle him to see his reaction. He readily smiles with every muscle in his face and is a happy baby. We are super excited to have a boy join our throng of girls. Mark and I love being parents!!! Our kids bring a sweet joy into our lives.
We've moved around quite a bit since we've been married. Some of the states we've lived in are; California, Utah, Texas, and Idaho. We bought a house about two years ago in the great city of Rigby and hope to stay here forever.
I love being able to catch up with everyone by clicking a button. Isn't technology a wonderful thing! Thanks to everyone being willing to do be involved in Jorelle's great endeavor.

HEIDI

2 comments:

Ariana said...

Heidi, you look great and your kids are adorable! It really is fun catching up on everyone. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to my blog. It's private.
arianabelle@gmail.com

Eric, Victoria, & Nykelle said...

Heidi,
You're family is super cute! It's great being able to see what you've been up to. That's awesome that you were able to move back to Rigby. We were up there on the 4th of July and I'll have to admit I miss it there. Catch me at www.ericandvictoria.blogspot.com