Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Elaina (Paulsen) Reich






Robert and I met on the LDS chat line my senior year. He lived in Washington and of course I lived in Idaho. So we were miles apart. We chatted being good friends, because at the time he had a girlfriend. After I graduated I went to Ricks now BYU-Idaho and Robert went on his mission in Ohio for two years. We've never met in person and we only sent letters and pictures to each other. During his mission his girlfriend dropped him and I grabbed him hahahaha. LoL! I was going to school to become an Elementary School Teacher, because I Love working and being around kids. When Robert came home from his mission he came to see me at college we met Feb 13th 2003 for the first time in person. Ever since then when he had time off of work he would travel down to see me and when I had breaks between semesters I would travel up on bus to go see him. Then we were married in the Idaho Falls Temple on July 25th 2003. We moved up to Washington since that's where he was working. I worked at Mountain Gear then I changed jobs to Fred Meyers. While I was working at Fred Meyers I became pregnant with our little boy. We had him in Oct 2006. He's such a good little boy from the very start. He has the cutest personality you've ever seen. Robert is a Licensed Contractor building houses and we have a home based business called Usana Health Sciences as well. We found out at the beginning of this year I'm pregnant again! I'm due on Nov 1st and we are having a little girl! We are so excited! Sounds like everyone are doing very well for themselves and have cute little families. If you have any questions let me know!

2 comments:

Elaina said...

I thought I would let you all know I put my page to private so if anyone would like to look at my page email me elainareich@msn.com Hope you enjoy your week!

Erica Walker said...

Elaina--You are GORGEOUS! You were always so caring and sweet to everyone! It is great to see all you've been up to!