Monday, August 4, 2008

Nicole (Nield) Stucki






After high school I went to BYU-Idaho. I received an associates
degree in Applied Sciences. While there I met Jeremy Stucki of
Rexburg. We dated for a year and got married in June of 2004. We
lived in Rexburg for about a year and a half. While there I worked at
a company called AMET. I was the purchasing and shipping manager. I
got to spend thousands of dollars a day. Now that's my kind of
shopping, using other people's money. Haha. I really liked that
job. In January 2006 we had our first daughter Taylor Nicole. She
came 4 weeks early. I guess she couldn't wait to be here and she
hasn't slowed down since! I really mean that too. She is always on
the go! I then quit my job after she was born and got to be a stay at
home mom! I love being home with my girls. We then sold our home in
Rexburg and built a home in Rigby. This past January we had our
second daughter Sadie Rae. She is the sweetest and happiest baby you
will ever meet! Sadie is such a mama's girl too and I love it! As
for my husband he does real estate and is currently starting up a
mobile marketing company. I'm so very happy and just loving life! We
have a family blog but it is set to private. I would love to invite
any of you to it. You can either email me at nstucki@gmail.com or
leave me a comment with your email address on here and I will add you
to it! Hope to hear from the rest of you soon!

1 comment:

Rigby High School Class of 2001 said...

Your family pics are so cute. i love them!