Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Marhsall Snedaker & Tiffany (Nielson) Snedaker






It's not too much of a surprise that Marshall and I ended up together after being high school sweethearts. After we graduated, I started at BYU-Idaho in the Fall. Marshall mostly worked and even got to work down at the winter olympics in Salt Lake in 2002. He then served a mission in the Toulouse France mission from March 2002-2004. I continued going to school and participated in some scholarship pageants. I won Miss Idaho Falls for the 2002-2003 year and was able to participate in Miss Idaho which were both huge growing experiences for me. After coming home from his mission, Marshall and I were married in July of 2004 in the Idaho Falls temple. I graduated with my Bachelor's in Health Science with a minor in Sociology April of 2005 and then we ventured out to Minneapolis, MN for the summer so Marshall could sell for Apx Alarm. We welcomed our first little boy, Chandler into our home November of 2005, and our lives have never been the same. He is his own free spirit and is such a rough and tumble little boy. He is so much fun and we love him very much. This last January we had another little boy, Rowan. He is the most content baby and Chandler loves having a little brother. Marshall graduated with his bachelor's in Communication this past April. His emphasis was in Advertising and he had clusters in Business and Graphic Design. He took a job down in Lehi, UT in June doing Transportation Logistics. He loves his job as he is with an awesome company that is treating him well. It has been fun to see what everyone is up to and hope to see a lot of you in a few years for the 10 year reunion!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that you did the Idaho Falls pageant. Congrats on winning!! But how could they resist your tall beautiful figure?!? Oh plus your little boys are adorable. They have such pretty clear eyes. I also didn't know that you are in Utah!! Almost right next door to me. So neat... it sounds like you are doing fabulous!
SARAH (PETERSON) TEARE

Whitney Harris said...

hey tiffany. Just thought I would say hi and tell ya your boys are so cute. I love that first one. He looks like quite the ladies man. :) Sounds like all is going well. Hope you are enjoying Lehi. We may end up back there soon for law school at BYU. take care
whitney wightman harris (camille's friend from SHS)